P.O. Box 4567
Atlanta, Georgia 30314
ProGrip's mission is to develop and actively seek out innovative and advanced technologies that can be marketed and sold to the approximately $150 billion global wholesale sporting goods industry, to become a premier provider of quality and unique athletic products, and to establish a strong reputation for offering creative solutions to the needs of athletes and sports enthusiasts.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COMPANY OVERVIEW
- MARKET OPPORTUNITY
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- PRODUCT & POSITIONING
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION
- THE OFFERING
ProGrip develops and actively seeks out innovative and advanced technologies that are marketed and sold to the $150 billion global...
(The entire page is 10959 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE