1002 Pelican St.
Fort Wayne, IN 47711
This business plan for an ethnic restaurant is highlighted by an exhaustive financial analysis, complete with monthly projections. The fine attention to number specifics indicates an understanding of all the details that go into running a business. Furthermore, stressing the owner's personal financial investment underscores his commitment to success.
- MARKET SURVEY
- MARKETING PLAN
- LOCATION SITE ANALYSIS
- PROPOSED PROFIT
- SOURCE OF FINANCING
- TYPE OF OWNERSHIP
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- CREDIT POLICY
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION
This business plan is for Calypso Cafe, owned and operated by Josh Benson. It will be a multicultural restaurant which will serve...
(The entire page is 8284 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE