32 Battery Way
Charlotte, NC 28202
Zachary David Robinson
The Hopstreet Brewery is seeking an outlay of $280,000 from investors. This amount will be used to get a loan so The Hopstreet Brewery can purchase everything the brewpub needs to get started. This amount will give The Hopstreet Brewery the 20 percent it needs to acquire a $1.4 million loan from the bank.
The Hopstreet Brewery will be formed to bring patrons a warm and inviting dining experience like no other. The Hopstreet Brewery will feature an eclectic array of homebrewed beers and great food with something for everyone.
The Hopstreet Brewery will be a brewpub incorporated as a limited liability company. The business location will be in Noda in Charlotte and will be completed in spring 2006.
The head of The Hopstreet Brewery management team will be CEO and...
(The entire page is 25769 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE