BUSINESS PLAN THE FAMILY BOWL
P.O. Box 12345
Omaha, Nebraska 68101
The Family Bowl business plan outlines a strategy for a bowling alley that caters to families and celebrates people of all nationalities. It will differentiate itself from other bowling alleys by providing a clean and friendly atmosphere. It also will have the largest number of lanes in the area. This plan was provided by Ameriwest Business Consultants, Inc.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- OBJECTIVES & GOALS
- BUSINESS DESCRIPTION, STATUS, AND OUTLOOK
- MANAGEMENT AND OWNERSHIP
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- MARKETING STRATEGIES
- FINANCIAL PLANS
The information, data, and charts embodied in this business plan are strictly confidential and are supplied on the understanding that they will be held confidentially and not disclosed to third parties...
(The entire page is 8683 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE