THE WINE BISTRO
3700 Johnston Boulevard
Springfield, Missouri 65804
Thanks to this plan, the restaurant owner received $35,000 in an operating loan and $30,000 in a term loan. The business is a bistro and wine bar offering customers first-rate food and wines along with a comfortable, elegant atmosphere in which to dine, meet friends, or have a drink after work.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- THE BUSINESS
- THE MARKET
- MARKET STRATEGY
- OPERATIONS PLAN
- FINANCIAL PLAN
We are seeking $35,000 in an operating loan and $30,000 in a term loan. The owner will provide $15,000 in equity.
After almost 15 years in the restaurant business, Mr. Roberts is looking to open a conveniently located bistro and wine bar that will offer its lucky customers first-rate food and wines...
(The entire page is 7200 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE