BIOTERRORISM & INFECTIONS PREVENTION ORGANIZATION
2307 Lincoln Avenue, Suite 14
Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
The BIPO is a private not-for-profit organization dedicated to the education and training of the public regarding the Bioterrorism prevention and response plans. The goal of the organization is to deter the use of biological agents by terrorists: Minimize the advantage of the potential effective use of any biological pathogen by terrorists through cultivating and enhancing our nation's public health infrastructure to ensure prompt identification of a threat and an appropriate response.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- PRESENT SITUATION
- PRODUCT STRATEGY
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- MARKETING PLAN
- SALES PROJECTIONS & PRICING STRATEGY
- ORGANIZATION OVERVIEW
(The entire page is 9352 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE