1. How does Gulliver leave the Floating Island?
2. How did the Academy of Lagado originate?
3. What are the consequences of establishing the Academy?
4. What, generally, does the Academy of Lagado do?
5. What is the first scholar Gulliver sees at the Academy of Lagado trying to do?
6. What is the architect Gulliver sees at the Academy trying to do?
7. What is the first physician Gulliver sees at the Academy attempting?
8. What is the first activity Gulliver sees in the more theoretical¬ly oriented part of the...
(The entire page is 389 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE