1. Who are the Struldbruggs?
2. What misconception does Gulliver have about them?
3. Why does Gulliver, under a misconception, think of the Struldbruggs?
4. What are the Struldbruggs really like?
5. What is the attitude of other people toward them?
6. What is one of the reasons for this attitude?
7. How does Gulliver get to Japan?
8. To whom is Gulliver taken in Japan?
9. What does Gulliver ask not to have to do?
10. How does Gulliver get back to England?
(The entire page is 279 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE