1. What do the Maids of Honor do in front of Gulliver and why?
2. How does their action affect him?
3. How does Gulliver escape from a monkey?
4. What is the King’s reaction to Gulliver’s escape?
5. How does Gulliver react to the King’s reaction?
6. What does Gulliver do after watching the King of Brobdingnag shave?
7. How does Gulliver try to perform musically in Brobdingnag?
8. What does the King of Brobdingnag think of Gulliver’s description of England?
9. Why does he hold this attitude?...
(The entire page is 330 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE