1. How late does Gatsby stand outside Daisy’s house, waiting to see if she needed him?
2. Why is Gatsby’s house unkempt?
3. Why does Nick advise Gatsby to go away a while?
4. Where had Gatsby met Daisy, according to the story he tells Nick?
5. What might Fitzgerald mean in describing Daisy’s porch as “bright with the bought luxury of starshine”?
6. Why didn’t Gatsby return to Daisy immediately after the war?
7. When Gatsby returned to Louisville, where was Daisy?
8. Why is...
(The entire page is 262 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE