1. Who takes care of Pip’s injuries?
2. What name does Herbert call Clara’s father?
3. What did Provis’ wife tell him that she was going to do with their child?
4. Who is Estella’s father?
5. Where does Pip go to confirm Provis’ story?
6. Does Provis know that his daughter is alive?
7. How is the relationship between Pip and Mr. Jaggers different?
8. Will the knowledge of Estella’s parents be kept a secret?
9. Why will Pip not tell Estella of the identity of her...
(The entire page is 318 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE