1. Who is Compeyson?
2. Who was Arthur?
3. What happened to Arthur?
4. Who did Arthur see shaking a shroud at him?
5. Who was the real mastermind of the crimes committed by Compeyson and Provis?
6. Why does Pip fear Compeyson?
7. Who accompanies Estella back to Satis House?
8. Why does Pip return to the village to see Estella?
9. Who does the man who helps Drummle light his cigar resemble?
10. Why were Compeyson and Provis sentenced differently?...
(The entire page is 353 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE