1. What is the real name of Pip’s convict?
2. What name is the convict traveling under?
3. What is Pip going to tell his acquaintances concerning the convict?
4. Why does the convict return to London?
5. What will happen to the convict if he is found in London?
6. Why does Mr. Jaggers keep referring to Magwitch in New South Wales and Provis who will probably come to London to see Pip?
7. Why is Pip afraid of the convict?
8. Who helps Pip decide what to do with the convict?
9. Who is...
(The entire page is 425 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE