1. How does Orlick lose his job at Miss Havisham’s house?
2. How is Pip treated by the townspeople?
3. How is Pip treated by Trabb’s boy?
4. Why does Pip send Joe a gift?
5. What does Pip send Joe?
6. Who does Pip confide in?
7. What does Herbert confide to Pip?
8. What is the name of Herbert’s fiancee?
9. When does Herbert plan to marry his fiancee?
10. What play is being performed by Mr. Wopsle?
1. Pip tells Mr. Jaggers that he does...
(The entire page is 252 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE