1. How does Herbert feel about Estella?
2. What name does Herbert give to Pip?
3. Why is Pip named Handel?
4. What is one of the first lessons Herbert teaches Pip?
5. What relation is Estella to Miss Havisham?
6. Does Miss Havisham have any brothers or sisters?
7. Who did Mr. Havisham leave his vast fortune to after his death?
8. What two men conspired to swindle Miss Havisham out of her money?
9. Which character is obsessed with peerage, titles, and nobility?
10. Who are the...
(The entire page is 274 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE