Stranger at the Three Jolly Bargemen: questions Joe about Pip and stirs his rum with Joe’s file
Mrs. Camilla, Cousin Raymond, Sarah Pocket, Georgiana Pocket: relatives of Miss Havisham who come to visit her on her birthday in hopes that they will be rewarded monetarily one day
Gentleman coming downstairs at Miss Havisham’s: stops Pip on his way up to see Miss Havisham
Pale Young Gentleman: fights with Pip in the garden at Miss Havisham’s
Following his visit to Miss Havisham’s, Pip...
(The entire page is 912 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE