Great Expectations - Tags - pip
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- How does Dickens portray Pip's learning about life in two episodes of Great Expectations? Great Expectations by...
- In Great Expectations, how is Matthew Pocket going to help Pip?
- What are the three stages of Pip's expectations? Comment on them.
- In Great Expecations, why does Pip want to educate Joe? It has to be from Ch.13-15.
- Why does Estella behave as a changed women at the end of the novel?
- How does Dickens use characters and events in Great Expectations to show how wealth is corrupting?
- What is significance of fire in stage one of Great Expectations?
- How does Charles Dickens use setting to develop Wemmick? Chapters 25-26 of Great Expectations
- In Great Expectations, why does Pip need to redeem himself when he becomes a man?
- Discuss the significance of the title of the novel Great Expectations.