- Average Yearly Earnings for Full-Time Employees, 1935
- The middle class
- Taking Care of Family Needs
- Farm Families
- Home Ownership
- Family Structure
- The upper middle class and the wealthy
- The very rich
- The poor
- Coal-Mining Families
- The Rural Poor: Tenant Farmers and Sharecroppers
- The Urban Poor
- "Feed the Hungry"
(The entire page is 8548 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE