1. Why does Scarlett look for a drink after Ashley’s surprise party?
2. What does Rhett tell Scarlett?
3. After disappearing for two days, why does Rhett come home?
4. Why doesn’t Scarlett confess to Melly?
5. Why is there a feud?
6. How does Scarlett feel when she discovers she is pregnant?
7. When Rhett returns after three months, what do he and Scarlett immediately begin to do?
8. Why does Scarlett miscarry?
9. What does Rhett do during her illness?
10. In her delirium, about what does...
(The entire page is 590 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE