The following articles have been selected to supplement the diverse views presented in this chapter. Addresses are provided for periodicals not indexed in the Readers’ Guide to Periodical Literature, the Alternative Press Index, the Social Sciences Index, or the Index to Legal Periodicals and Books.
Gary S. Becker “What Price Pollution? Leave That to a Global Market,” Business Week, October 18, 1999.
Robin Cook “Everything to Gain,” Our Planet, vol. 9, no. 3, 1997. Available from PO Box 30552, Nairobi, Kenya.
Jennifer Couzin “The Forest...
(The entire page is 358 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE