Chukwu, Austin. “Mad-Men and Sane Boys: The Old and the New in George Lamming's Of Age and Innocence.” Commonwealth: Novel in English 5, No. 2 (Fall 1992):49-65.
In this essay, Chukwu explores the themes of age, race, and innocence in Lamming's Of Age and Innocence.
Jonas, Joyce. Anancy in the Great House: Ways of Reading West Indian Fiction. Westport: Greenwood Press, 1990, 150 p.
Compares the themes contained in the writings of George Lamming and Wilson Harris, giving special...
(The entire page is 281 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE