geometry2 - Tags - isosceles
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- find the equation of a circle through (0,5),(3,4), touching the line y+5=0.
- Find the missing coordinate Given the points A(2,-2) B(1,1) C(1,4) D(x,5) find the missing coordinate if the segments AB and CD are...
- Find the equation of a straight line passing through (-3;2) and(5;8) and calculate its gradient.
- Explain why a triangle cannot have more than one obtuse angle.
- What is the measure of the largest angle of triangle ABC if BC=9 , AC=10 and AB=13 ?
Top TagsSee all »