Florin Aftalion, Martin Thom, trans., The French Revolution: An Economic Interpretation. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 1990.
Geoffrey Best, ed., The Permanent Revolution: The French Revolution and Its Legacy, 1789–1989. London: Fontana Press, 1988.
J.F. Bosher, The French Revolution. New York: W.W. Norton, 1988.
Marc Bouloiseau and Jonathan Mandelbaum, trans., The Jacobin Republic, 1792–1794. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 1983.
Alfred Cobban, The Social...
(The entire page is 833 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE