Felix De Lacey: a young peasant the creature observes living in a small cottage in the forest
Agatha De Lacey: Felix’s sister who also lives in the cottage
M. De Lacey: Felix’s and Agatha’s father; the creature tries to make friends with him
Safie: a young Turkish woman who is Felix’s fiancée
Sitting in the hut by the fire, the creature relates his experiences during the two years since Victor created him. The creature tells Victor about the difficulties he had trying to cope...
(The entire page is 1291 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE