1. Where does the Frankenstein family move to after Justine is executed?
2. How does Victor spend his time at Belrive?
3. When does Victor like to sail his boat?
4. Besides sailing, what else does Victor consider doing at the lake?
5. How do Victor and his family travel to Chamonix?
6. What is Victor looking at when the creature appears?
7. What does Victor call the creature when he first sees him?
8. What happens when Victor tries to attack the creature?
9. Why does Victor agree to...
(The entire page is 276 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE