- Why does Mary Shelley start Frankenstein off with Walton's letters to his sister as opposed to beginning with Victor's life story...
- How does nature help/reduce Dr. Frankenstein's pain in Chapter IX of Frankenstein?
- In Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, explain how society unfairly associates physical deformity with monstrosity?
- In Frankenstein, what does Victor gain and lose from his knowledge?
- In Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, what does Robert Walton tell readers about himself in the letters?
Test Your Knowledge