- Frankenstein (Magill Book Reviews)
- Frankenstein (Masterplots, Fourth Edition)
- Frankenstein (Magill's Guide to Science Fiction and Fantasy Literature)
- Frankenstein (Masterplots II: Women's Literature Series)
- Frankenstein (Cyclopedia of Literary Places)
- Frankenstein (Cyclopedia of Literary Characters, Revised Third Edition)
- Frankenstein (Masterplots II: Juvenile & Young Adult Literature Series, Supplement)
- Frankenstein (Magill's Survey of World Literature, Revised Edition)
- Why does Mary Shelley start Frankenstein off with Walton's letters to his sister as opposed to beginning with Victor's life story...
- How does nature help/reduce Dr. Frankenstein's pain in Chapter IX of Frankenstein?
- In Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, explain how society unfairly associates physical deformity with monstrosity?
- In Frankenstein, what does Victor gain and lose from his knowledge?
- In Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, what does Robert Walton tell readers about himself in the letters?
Test Your Knowledge