- The Year of the Dragon (Identities & Issues in Literature)
- The Year of the Dragon (Masterplots II: Drama, Revised Edition)
- Donald Duk (Masterplots II: American Fiction Series, Revised Edition)
- Donald Duk (Identities & Issues in Literature)
- The Chickencoop Chinaman (Identities & Issues in Literature)
- The Chickencoop Chinaman (Masterplots, Fourth Edition)
- The Chickencoop Chinaman (Cyclopedia of Literary Places)
- The Chickencoop Chinaman (Masterplots II: Drama)
- Staging and Production (Critical Survey of Drama, Second Revised Edition)
- Dramatic Genres (Critical Survey of Drama, Second Revised Edition)
- Acting Styles (Critical Survey of Drama, Second Revised Edition)
At a glance:
- Author: Frank Chin
Other Literary Forms
In addition to his plays, Frank Chin has published a collection of short stories, the novels Donald Duk (1991) and Gunga Din Highway (1994), and numerous articles on Asian American literature and culture, some of which have been collected in Bulletproof Bandits and Other Essays (1998). He also co-edited a pioneering anthology of Asian American writing titled Aiiieeeee! An Anthology of Asian American Writers (1974), substantially revised in 1991 as The Big Aiiieeeee!
(The entire page is 4360 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE