Berliner, Michael S., Letters of Ayn Rand, Plume, 1997.
Deane, Paul, "Ayn Rand's Neurotic Personalities of Our Times", in Revue des langues vivantes, Vol. XXXVI, No. 2, 1970, pp. 125-29.
Gladstein, Mimi Reisel, The Ayn Rand Companion, Greenwood Press, 1984, pp. 26, 36, 46, 56.
Gordon, Philip, “The Extroflective Hero: A Look at Ayn Rand," in Journal of Popular Culture, Vol. 10, No. 4, Spring 1977, pp. 701-10.
Miller, Laurence, "Ayn...
(The entire page is 384 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE