1. Ask some classmates to help you take a survey in your school cafeteria concerning how many times a week (or month) students eat at fast food restaurants. How many of them work at fast food restaurants, for how many hours, and at what hourly wage? Try to get your findings published in your school newspaper along with a brief summary (and your commentary) about Schlosser’s book.
2. Arrange an interview with a fast food restaurant manager. Let him or her know that you want to discuss the nutritional values of the food the restaurant serves. Ask about the ingredients that go...
(The entire page is 241 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE