Colmer, John. "Science Fiction," in Coleridge to Catch-22. St. Martin's Press, 1978, pp. 197-209.
Guffey, George R. In Coordinates: Placing Science Fiction and Fantasy, edited by George E. Slusser, et al. Southern Illinois University Press, 1983, pp. 99-106.
Johnson, Wayne L. "Machineries of Joy and Sorrow," in Ray Bradbury. Frederick Ungar Publishing Company, 1980, pp. 85-88.
Mogen, David. "Fahrenheit 451," in Ray Bradbury. Twayne...
(The entire page is 560 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE