Anonymous. 2005. "Review of Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close." Publishers Weekly, Vol. 252, No. 5, p. 46. The reviewer offers a positive critique of the novel.
Charles, Ron. 2005. "Boy, Interrupted." Washington Post, March 27, p. T.03.
Charles found that the narrator in Foer's novel saves the book.
Eder, Richard. 2005. "Keys to the Grieving Heart." Los Angeles Times, April 3, p. R.7. Eder finds both good and mediocre elements of Foer's novel.
Glazebrook, Olivia. 2005. "Wearing Heavy Boots Lightly." Spectator, Vol....
(The entire page is 260 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE