Legal Citation: 323 U.S. 283 (1944)
That she was unlawfully held at an interment camp.
Chief Lawyer for Appellant
James C. Purcell
Chief Lawyer for Appellee
Charles Fahey, U.S. Solicitor General
Justices for the Court
Hugo Lafayette Black, William O. Douglas (writing for the Court), Felix Frankfurter, Robert H. Jackson, Frank Murphy, Stanley Forman Reed, Owen...
(The entire page is 1234 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE