Everyday Use - Tags - Alice Walker
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- How many different time periods are described in the story? Everyday Use- Alice Walker
- In Alice Walker's short story "Everyday Use," why is Mama comfortable with leaving the quilts for Maggie?
- In "Everyday Use," how do Maggie's scars affect her life?
- In the story "Everday Use," how does the fire continue to "burn" or "smoke" in the characters' lives?
- In Alice Walker's short story "Everyday Use," did Maggie go to school ? Did she she have any knowledge?
- How does characterization play an important role in the story "Everyday Use", by Alice Walker?
- What does her intended goal for the objects tell us about Wangero's possible motivations in "Everyday Use"?
- In "Everyday Use" by Alice Walker, what is the main conflict?
- Why do Dee and her boyfriend address the family in Swahili?
- In "Everyday Use," what are Maggie and Dee's different attitudes toward heritage, and what do quilts symbolize in the story?