Ethics Overview - Tags - religion
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- Explain Holmes' statement: "Diversity seems to be more widespread in specific application than in principle."
- What do you think Holmes means when he says ethics is "a normative discipline interested in the truth or falsity of moral beliefs"?
- A Christian's response to ethical emotivism would be?
- Arthur F. Holmes once wrote, "But what of those who believe no such God exists? Are they then freed from all moral obligation? Indeed not."...
- Of the alternatives/approaches to Christian ethics, which makes the most sense and why?
Top TagsSee all »