About the author: Stephen Butler is the chief executive officer of KPMG Peat Marwick, a financial services firm.
Because of the very nature of what KPMG [Peat Marwick] does and its stature as one of the Big Six [accounting firms], we have access to and knowledge of the best practices of many world-class companies. That inside look has taught me many things, not the least of which is: good ethics means good business. One way you as business leaders can protect your position is to install, enforce and re-enforce a culture and standard of ethical conduct...
(The entire page is 2439 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE