PARENT ORGANIZATION: Independent
ESTABLISHED: July 2, 1965
ADDRESS: 1801 L St. NW Washington, DC 20507
PHONE: (202) 663-4900
TOLL FREE: (800) 669-4000
TDD (HEARING IMPAIRED): (800) 669-6820
CHAIRMAN: Paul M. Igasaki
GENERAL COUNSEL: Clifford Gregory Stewart
WHAT IS ITS MISSION?
The mission of the Equal Employment Opportunity...
(The entire page is 2904 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE