Members following The Enormous Radio
Educator Emeritus, Expert, Dickens, The Bard
eNotes Employee, Expert, Instructor, Scribe, Whitman, Poe, Dickens, The Bard, Churchill, Einstein
Educator Emeritus, Expert, Instructor, Whitman, Poe, Dickens, The Bard
Associate Educator, Expert, Dickens, The Bard
Educator Emeritus, Expert, Scribe, Poe, Dickens, The Bard
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- What is the ideas of apperances versus reality in this story about and how are these themes and ideas raised and addressed in this...
- How does the style that "The Enormous Radio" is written in add to or detract from the message or theme?
- In "The Enormous Radio". What kind of voice do you envision? Does the narrator's tone of voice enhance the style of this story? In...
- In "The Enormous Radio," how does Mrs. Wescott change during the course of the story and why does she change?
- In "The Enormous Radio", how does Cheever use radio as a plot device, as a symbol, and as a conveyer of themes or ideas?