PARENT ORGANIZATION: Department of Labor
ESTABLISHED: November 15, 1975
ADDRESS: Francis Perkins Bldg. 200 Constitution Ave. NW Washington, DC, 20210
PHONE: (202) 219-6050
ASSISTANT SECRETARY: Raymond L. Bramucci
WHAT IS ITS MISSION?
The mission of the Employment and Training Administration (ETA) as stated on the agency's Web site is to...
(The entire page is 2780 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE