Ferdinand: the Duke of Calabria, and brother to the Cardinal and the Duchess
Silvio: a Lord who leaves for Milan in act 1; he later gives counsel to the Cardinal
Roderigo: a Lord in Ferdinand’s court
Grisolan: a Lord in Ferdinand’s court
The Duchess: the Duchess of Malfi, a widow who is the sister of Ferdinand and the Cardinal
Cariola: the Duchess’s servant who is the sole witness to the marriage of the Duchess of Malfi and Antonio
Julia: Castruchio’s wife and the Cardinal’s mistress...
(The entire page is 1277 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE