Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Worksheet or Test on Literary Terms
Excerpt From this Document
Read the phrase, and then decide if the phrase is a Simile: S , Metaphor: M, Alliteration: A; Repetition: R, Onomatopoeia; O, paradox; Par, or personification; Per.
- My hair is a vast forest
- I sat by the river. I lived by the sea. I died by the lake.
- Pants are like legs
- Dogs dodge digging dandelions
- The truck winked at me
- The cat was as mad as a tree
- Lazy lizards lounge
- Whisper, slap, smack I hear in the lunch room
- The glasses smiled at me
- Cute cats chase toys
- Snow is like the sun
- My life is a dream
- Hiss, slurp, hush, scream--MOM!
- Hopping hens shop for shoes
- My hand is as cold as snow
- The shirt said, "Wear Me!"
- The dog smiles at the cat
- Toward the lake, toward the wood
- Jumping jelly jokes
- The sun is as sad as the grass in the morning
- Talking turtles torture teachers.
- I am a cloud
- The dog smiles at me
- Meow, woof, tweet went the animals
- Love is not good for your soul
- The chair blinked rapidly
- Slithering snakes sit on sofas
- Slurp, cough, choke go the kids
- The TV laughed at the desk
- Calculating computers catch cats
- Pictures are captured people
- Crash, bang, boom goes the lion
- Boom! Bang! Bong! went the instruments
- Walking worms wiggle their way out of trouble
- Under the sea, under the fish, under the clam there is a pearl.
- Sweet loves sour
- The dog was as sad as the color blue
- The moon swims through my window.
- Meow, woof, tweet; go the animals.
- A table is a song.
- The corn sings in the wind.
- As light as a feather
- Increasing the size of the restaurant reduced sales.
- Pop, Slam, Bang went the books.
- He is a pig
- Peter Piper picked pickle peppers
About this Document
This is a document to review literary terms.