Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Exercises & Activities, Lesson Plans, Teaching Guides, Tests & Quizzes
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Novel Unit
Excerpt From this Document
From The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Novel Unit:
After Chapter 8:
Write a story describing what happened to Burnt Island.
About this Document
This is a custom written literature unit to be used with The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Book 5 in the Chronicles of Narnia series by C. S. Lewis.
This unit is designed to be used with some student/instructor interaction or be easily revised as an independent study for the student.
This unit works great for a teacher to use as a resource in the classroom for whole class instruction, small group instruction, or individual student instruction. This also works well for the home school teacher. The unit is designed so that you can start teaching immediately with minimal preparation on your part. Great time saver!
This unit contains:
- Teacher Packet containing detailed daily lesson plans, suggested spelling list, answer keys, and suggested curriculum connection activities.
- Student Packet containing vocabulary activities, comprehension questions, and extension activities that correlate with the book
- An Assessment Packet that contains a vocabulary quiz, an end of the book test in both a short answer and multiple choice format, and an end of the book writing assessment.
- Common Core Standards Alignment for grades 4-6.
- An After the Book Activity Packet that can be used with any book.
Your purchase allows you to download this lesson plan for one year. This lesson plan is offered in the following file formats: PDF