Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Tests & Quizzes
Twelve Angry Men Quiz Act One
Excerpt From this Document
12 Angry Men Act One quiz
I. Character Identification. Provide at least three words or phrases to describe these jurors—physically, mentally, emotionally. Do not describe any of these men as “angry”.
- Juror number 3
- Juror number 7
- Juror number 8
- Juror number 10
II. Short answer. Answer each of the following questions using COMPLETE SENTENCES and proper spelling and grammar.
- What crime is being discussed at this jury session? Name specifically who did what to whom.
- List three details about the boy’s background that make the jurors think he is more likely to commit crimes.
- Explain what Juror number 8 means when he says the burden of proof is on the prosecution.
- How does Juror 8 create “reasonable doubt” about one of the guilty arguments?
III. Essay. Respond to the following prompt as clearly and concisely as possible. Limit your response to two paragraphs at the most.
- Write a closing argument for the prosecution team on the case. Include all the evidence that the defendant actually did kill his father. Remember to be as persuasive as possible.
About this Document
A quiz for Act One of Twelve Angry Men (or half of Act One in the newer version) that focuses on character description, plot recall and writing.