Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Tests & Quizzes
Tuesdays With Morrie Final Quiz
Excerpt From this Document
Identify the speakers of the following:
- Without love, we are birds with broken wings.
- Marriage. Almost everyone I knew had a problem with it…my generation seemed to struggle with commitment.
- [The culture] is so wrapped up with egotistical things, career, family, having enough money, the mortgage, getting a new car, fixing the radiator when it breaks—we’re so involved in trillions of little acts just to keep going.
- Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.
- I don’t want my tombstone to read, “I never owned a network.”
Define the following terms in a sentence or two:
- The modern U.S. ritual(s) of death:
- The "I-Thou" community:
Short-Essays: Choose two (2) of the above #1-5 quotes and write a short essay on each quote: what is its significance in Mitch and Morrie’s lives? Write well-constructed paragraphs which have idea-based topic sentences and examples as support.
About this Document
Tuesdays With Morrie Final Quiz - Quotes IDs - Vocabulary - Short Answer