Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing eNotes Lesson Plan
Excerpt From this Document
Sample Comprehension Questions
- Why do Mr. and Mrs. Yarby spend the night at Peter’s apartment?
- What does Mrs. Yarby give Peter as a gift? Why doesn’t Peter like it?
- How does Fudge interrupt the dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Yarby?
- Why does Peter think Mr. Yarby is wrong to suggest the children have no manners?
Sample Vocabulary Quiz: Multiple Choice
1. “And that’s one of his favorite pastimes—banging pots and pans together.”
B. activities that help to make time pass agreeably
C. events that happened in the past
2. “A person can get an awful headache listening to that racket.”
A. a long conversation
B. an instrument used to play tennis
C. a loud, confused noise
D. a dull thud
3. “What would I do with two measly flowers?”
A. small or unimportant
C. wilted or limp
4. “I woke up once, when Fudge started babbling.”
A. singing out of tune
B. crying endlessly
C. making meaningless sounds
D. drooling uncontrollably
5. “The reason the leaves don’t turn bright colors in New York is the air pollution.”
6. “Today, when we got to our rocks, who should be perched up there but Sheila.”
B. standing with hands on hips
D. sitting on top of
About this Document
This eNotes lesson plan for Judy Blume's Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing has been designed to streamline your preparation time and maximize your class time. Each lesson plan in the eNotes middle school series helps you teach challenging, thoughtful, and engaging works to readers from Grades 5 to 8. Tested in the classroom by hundreds of teachers like you, this lesson plan includes Teacher and Student editions that feature:
- Vocabulary lists and activities
- Spelling lists
- Comprehension questions
- Short-answer quizzes
- Multiple-choice quizzes
- Writing assignments
- Individual and group activities
A complete answer key is also available for you in the Teacher edition!
Your purchase allows you to download this lesson plan for 90 days. This lesson plan is offered in the following file formats: PDF
Unlimited downloads of this lesson plan are included as part of the yearly eNotes Teacher's Edition.