Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Exercises & Activities, Lesson Plans, Teaching Guides, Tests & Quizzes
Stone Fox Novel Unit
Excerpt From this Document
From the Stone Fox Novel Unit:
Stone Fox After the Book-1 Writing Activity:
Explain how Little Willy’s attitude helped him succeed? Use details from the story to support your feelings.
About this Document
This is a custom written literature unit to be used with Stone Fox by John Reynolds Gardiner.
This unit is designed to be used with some student/instructor interaction. It can also be revised as an independent study for the student.It is written for the 3-5th grade reading level.
This unit works great in a one-on-one setting for home school or for a teacher to use as a resource in the classroom for a small group or entire class. The unit is designed so that you can start teaching immediately with little to no preparation on your part. Great time saver!
This unit contains:
- Teacher Packet containing detailed daily lesson plans, answer keys, and suggested curriculum connection activities
- Student Packet containing vocabulary activities, comprehension questions, and extension activities that correlate with the book.
- An Assessment Packet that contains a vocabulary quiz, a comprehension quiz in both a short answer and multiple choice format, and a writing assessment.
- Common Core Standards Alignment for Grades 3-5.
- An After the Book Activity Packet that can be used with any book.
Your purchase allows you to download this lesson plan for one year. This lesson plan is offered in the following file formats: PDF