Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Exercises & Activities, Lesson Plans, Teaching Guides, Tests & Quizzes
Sideways Stories From Wayside School Novel Unit
Excerpt From this Document
From the Sideways Stories From Wayside School Novel Unit:
After the Book Writing Activity:
Imagine that you are a student in Mrs. Jewls’ class. Write a 31st chapter for this book using yourself as the main subject. Try and make your chapter as “real” as possible yet still being silly! Share your chapter with your class!
About this Document
This is a custom written literature unit to be used with Sideways Stories From Wayside School by Louis Sachar.
This unit is designed to be used with some student/instructor interaction. It can also be revised as an independent study for the student. It is written for the 3-5th grade reading level.
This unit works great in a one-on-one setting for home school or for a teacher to use as a resource in the classroom for a small group or entire class. The unit is designed so that you can start teaching immediately with little to no preparation on your part. Great time saver!
This unit contains:
- Teacher Packet containing detailed daily lesson plans, an answer key, and suggested curriculum connection activities
- Student Packet containing vocabulary activities, comprehension questions, and extension activities that correlates with the book
- An Assessment Packet that contains a vocabulary quiz, an end of the book test in both a short answer and multiple choice format, and an end of the book writing assessment.
- Common Core Standards Alignment for Grades 3-5.
- An after the book activity packet that can be used with any book.
Your purchase allows you to download this lesson plan for one year. This lesson plan is offered in the following file formats: PDF