Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Tests & Quizzes
Romiette and Julio Quiz 3 of 4
Excerpt From this Document
Romiette and Julio:
- Combine the following sentences the best way possible: “Julio is from Texas. Romiette is from Cincinnati.” a. “Julio is from Texas, Romiette is from Cincinnati.” b. “Julio is from Texas, and Romiette is from Cincinnati. c. “Julio is from Texas: Romiette is from Cincinnati.” d. “Julio and Romiette and from Texas and Cincinnati.”
- Combine the following in the best way possible: “Everyone thought six puppies were too many to care for. Including Romiette. Julio agreed.” a. “Everyone thought six puppies were too many to care for. Including Romiette, Julio agreed.” b. “Everyone thought six puppies were too many to care for; including Romiette, Julio agree.” c. “Everyone thought six puppies were too many to care for, including Romiette. Julio agreed.” d. “Everyone thought six puppies were too many to care for, including Romiette, Julio agreed.”
- Select the best transitional word between these two sentences. “Julio thought that Romiette was the best thing since sliced bread. __________ he asked her out.” a. First b. Mainly c. Moreover d. So
- Select the best transitional word between these two sentences. “Romiette’s father thought that his fellow news anchor was an idiot. ___________ he was looking for a new job.” a. In spite of b. Moreover c. Therefore d. Mainly
- What is the relationship between the above two sentences? a. Comparison b. Cause and Effect c. Order of importance d. Spatial relationship
- What happened to Julio’s father when he was a teenager? a. He was beaten up by a gang. b. He fell in love with a woman who was rich and whose father would not let them marry. c. A group of drunken people ran over his girlfriend and she died. d. His sister drowned and he lost his favorite puppy.
- What does Julio’s father say he fears? a. bears b. bananas c. African Americans d. Hispanics
- Destiny comes over to spend the night with Romiette and ________________. a. get a puppy. b. feet Julio. c. test the Scientific Soul Mate System d. borrow some clothes for prom
- Romiette agrees to walk Julio home and they end up walking through the woods. What happens? a. Romiette and Julio are threatened by the Devil Dogs. b. Romiette falls in the lake and nearly drowns. c. Romiette breaks her nail and a heel. d. Destiny’s car breaks down and Julio has to walk home.
- What is the plan to catch the DevilDogs in action? a. Destiny is going to run them over with her well-stickered car. b. Ben is going to hire a hit man to take them out. c. Romiette is going to tell her father to run the story on the news. d. Romiette and Julio are going to try to catch them on tape.
About this Document
Quiz three of four for Romiette and Julio, often read alongside Romeo and Juliet. Uses the material from the novel to quiz students on content, comprehension, and also literary devices and grammar.