Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Exercises & Activities
Romeo and Juliet Review Questions Act II, III, IV, V
Excerpt From this Document
Romeo & Juliet Act II Review
- Instead of returning home, where does Romeo go after the ball?
- To what does Romeo compare Juliet’s beauty?
- Why does Juliet ask Romeo not to swear by the moon?
- What is Friar Laurence’s special skill or area of knowledge?
- With what does Friar Laurence compare the beneficial and poisonous parts of the plant?
- Who has sent Romeo a challenge for a duel?
- How long has Juliet been waiting for the Nurse to return with the news from Romeo?
- How many people know of the marriage?
Romeo & Juliet ACT III Review
- Who begs Mercutio to leave the streets of Verona because the Capulets might also be out on this extremely hot day?
- Who comes to the public square looking for a fight with Romeo?
- What does Mercutio call Tybalt?
- How does Tybalt insult Romeo and try to get him to fight him?
- Why won’t Romeo fight Tybalt?
- Why does Mercutio fight Tybalt?
- How is Mercutio killed?
- Why does Romeo kill Tybalt?
- Who tells the Prince about the murders?
- What is Romeo’s punishment?
Romeo & Juliet Review
- Why is Paris at Friar Laurence’s cell?
- What reason does Paris give the Friar for the hasty marriage?
- How long will the sleeping potion take effect?
- Where will Juliet be put after her family believes that she is dead?
- Who will be waiting in the tomb when Juliet awakens from the sleeping potion?
- Who is supervising the preparations for the wedding?’
- What change does Lord Capulet make in the wedding plans?
- If the potion does not work, what does Juliet plan to do?
- What vision makes her have the strength to go ahead and drink the potion?
Romeo & Juliet ACT V Review
- How will Romeo know about the plans?
- Why is Paris at Juliet’s tomb?
- What is Paris’ last request?
- Why does Paris think Romeo has come to the Capulet tomb?
- Who kills Paris?
- If Romeo had not been so hasty in drinking the poison, what would he have noticed about Juliet?
- Name the people who have died in this scene?
- Where does Friar Laurence want to take Juliet?
- How does Juliet kill herself?
- Who is suspected the most as a murderer and why?
- What four accounts does the Prince hear?
About this Document
Review Questions for Acts II, III, IV, V.