Total: $0.00Close Cart
eBook & Document Store
Tests & Quizzes
Romeo and Juliet Quiz Act V
Excerpt From this Document
Romeo and Juliet : Quiz Act V
Directions: Please complete the following on your own paper!!! Label this as seen above! Note: Some questions will require more than one sentence to answer. Read the question and answer it fully!
- Who tells Romeo that Juliet is dead?
- What does Romeo decide to do?
- What happened to Friar Laurence's message to Romeo? Explain.
- Explain how bad timing caused the final tragedy: the deaths of Romeo and Juliet.
- Besides Romeo and Juliet, what other deaths occur or are reported in Act V?
- Who said it and what is he/she talking about?
- "Unhappy fortune! The letter was not nice, but full of charge, Of dear import..."
- "Thus with a kiss I die."
- "O churl! drunk all, and left no friendly drop To help me after? I will kiss thy lips;
- "O happy dagger! This is thy sheath; there rust, and let me die."
- "See, what a scourge is laid upon your hate, That heaven finds means to kill your joys with love. And I for winking at your discords too Have lost a brace of kinsmen: all are punish'd."
About this Document
Quiz for Act V of the play. Fill in the blank and quote ID.